Sam, I hope you like football. It looks like you're going to be surrounded by it!
This is the cuttest picture!!! Looks like he has the funnest little personality. We miss ya'll!
That is so funny that he is lovin the sports! He is so cute Sam!
Love those curls!!!
he is so adorable sammy!
look at that curly hair! I love it.
HA Ha his picture makes my DAY!
I just love that little curly headed kid!!! What a great personality he has! He must take after his Grandma Jill!!!!!!Give him hugs and kisses!!!Love, Grandma Jill
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Sam, I hope you like football. It looks like you're going to be surrounded by it!
This is the cuttest picture!!! Looks like he has the funnest little personality. We miss ya'll!
That is so funny that he is lovin the sports! He is so cute Sam!
Love those curls!!!
he is so adorable sammy!
look at that curly hair! I love it.
HA Ha his picture makes my DAY!
I just love that little curly headed kid!!! What a great personality he has! He must take after his Grandma Jill!!!!!!Give him hugs and kisses!!!
Love, Grandma Jill
Post a Comment