Friday, September 5, 2008

Last Loves



Wednesday Aug 23rd we had our last night with our families. We all just got to spend a little more time with each other before it was time for bed. It is always hard when you hug your family and you know that you won't get to hug them for a long time. We were there 3 months and I thought that we would just be ready to go home so it would be easy, but it was hard being there for so long because I got used to always having family around again. It was like moving for the first time again (ok maybe a little better). But I am so thankful for my family and for all they did to make our Summer wonderful!! I know that Jack loved having so many people around all the time that love him so much.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dustin and Cassie said...

I can't believe that you guys are already gone! I kept saying that we were going to go down to visit but with being sick and all, we never got the chance! Hope the trip back and everything went well!