Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's not over yet!

The trip isn't over quite yet! Guess where we headed next?.............................



DiSNeYlaNd!!!!!
Friday right after we got off the boat we headed over to Disneyland. Actually Friday we spent most of the day at California Adventures. A lot of us had never been to that part of Disneyland and it was really fun. We went on "Soaring over California", played around in the Bugs Life land, watched some shows, saw the Pixar parade, went on one of my favorite rides "Tower of Terror", we had a really great time. Jack loved the rides that he could go on, he has no fear. When the ride would end he would start signing more. He loved it! And yes we did have Jack on a leash. (Summer thought I was being a mean mom :) )
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Collins said...

Wow...I am soooo jealous!!! What a fun time. I bet ya'll had a blast. Wish we could have gone with you. Jack is way too cute and way too big!!

Karrissa Winward said...

We totally bought a monkey leash for McKinley and the airport too! Don't feel bad!