
Thursday we woke up and went to the top of the boat. My dad had been watching a bunch of dolphins follow the boat so we had o check it out. We saw a couple that were following alongside the boat. We were excited because Thursday was our "day at sea" so we would be on the ship the whole day. We really like the cruisin' lifestyle so we were ready to just relax on the ship all day.

They had a miniature golf course on the top so we tried to play a round, but we pretty much just watched Jack hit the ball around. He loved it.


Then we headed to the pool for the rest of the day. Sitting by the pool and having an unlimited amount of food is the way to go.



I love this new smile Jack has been trying out for the camera.
Our cruise was so fun!!! It was a great time to spend it with my family with so many fun things to do!! We are so thankful to my parents for giving us memories that will last a lifetime!
6 comments:
Looks like ya'll are having a ton of fun! When do you head back to...shoot I forgot..Kansas?
What a fun trip! Glad you guys could have a fun time before heading back to school! That's funny that you have relatives in Moses Lake! Oh yeah, didn't you guys stay with them when you went to Dave Matthews at the Gorge?
Glad to see you guys had an awesome time! I love all the pics.. jack is ADORABLE!!
that is so fun you were able to do that! I think that would be so fun to take my kids on a cruise probably funner on a disney with all my kids but still! How neat!!!
Fun! I am so jealous! Jack is soooo cute;)
Wow- it looks like you guys had so much fun..... I'll admit I'm jealous!
Post a Comment