
Welcome to the "beautiful" Ensanada.

Ensanada was definetly a different experience then Catalina. It was still a lot of fun but different. You have kids begging for money every time you turn around, it isn't exactly where I would choose to go, but we found some fun things to do. We went downtown and shopped at the little flea markets. My dad, Luke and Andy found a little taco shop down a sketchy alley and got 9 tacos, chips and salsa, and drinks for $5. I think the tacos were made out of cow brain, we all swore they were going to die or at least be on the toilet for the next week, but somehow they survived and even said that they tasted so good. None of us dared to see if they were lying.


As we were walking down the street a little girl kept hassling me to get my hair braided. I kept telling her no, but I finally gave in and made Summer do it with me.

When she pulled out the comb I swore I was going to leave with lice, and it hurt really bad!

Althought they were good at braiding as you can see it was pretty sexy. Actually luke told me it was awful and I really couldn't wait to take it out.
We did find a beautiful beach to go to though. We drove awhile to get there but it was worth it. It was pretty much our own private beach over on the americanized part of Ensanda, for some reason it makes you feel alot better when you see a home depot and costco in a place like that. We had fun laying out, finding crabs, burying Andy in the sand, swimming, and taking beautiful walks.

1 comment:
If you go to Mexico you have to get your hair braided not matter how ugly it looks. By the way you both look cute, the braids take years off of you:)
Post a Comment