Tuesday night was the fancy night on the cruise. We got to eat lobster and prime rib, mmmm. I love these pictures of our little family. One of jack's favorite things to do is put one of his arms around me and the other around Luke and us all kiss. He loves it, it is very sweet.
Looks like you had so much fun on your cruise! I'm so bummed that we didn't get together while you guys were here for the summer! Maybe we can when you come for Christmas. I'm sure it's super hard to try and see everyone when all you want to do is just relax and spend time with the family! Jack is getting so old... He is adorable!
Holy freakin' crap! It just took me an hour to catch up on your blog! Anyway, I am so jealous! Ty and I have gone on that cruise only on Royal Carribean and it was a blast! Thanks for the invite Skipper! Looks like you guys had a blast!
3 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun on your cruise! I'm so bummed that we didn't get together while you guys were here for the summer! Maybe we can when you come for Christmas. I'm sure it's super hard to try and see everyone when all you want to do is just relax and spend time with the family! Jack is getting so old... He is adorable!
Holy freakin' crap! It just took me an hour to catch up on your blog! Anyway, I am so jealous! Ty and I have gone on that cruise only on Royal Carribean and it was a blast! Thanks for the invite Skipper! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Jack is the cutest, sassiest boy I have ever met (besides my boys:)). You look beautiful as well.
Post a Comment