Monday, March 17, 2008

zoo day


The other day the weather was so nice we decided to take a trip wih our friends to the zoo. It was so much fun to get outside! We love the spring! David & Jane came along.

Taking a break. So sweet.

We love the giraffes.
It is so fun now that Jack can walk around with his friends now! No more crawling on the dirty ground! Peering over, to get a better look.
The lions came right up to the window, Jack didn't know what to think.
Jack was worn out by the end!

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

I have been wanting to take Mac to the zoo too.Your pictures are great.Did you take them with your new camera?

Meg and Nate said...

I can't believe how big Jack is getting! He's so dang cute! You'll have to tell Luke I'm sorry his prediction was wrong! Maybe next time.

Dustin and Cassie said...

Jack is sooo cute! I think when he wears hats it makes him look even cuter! Looks like your always doing something fun!

Alicia said...

Hey sam!
You have posted a lot since I last looked at your blog! Jack looks like he had such a fun birthday with many parties! I love the "grandma" face! So cute! And how fun to go to the zoo! I love how the weather is getting nicer! I bet Jack was having so much fun at the zoo! He is so cute with his little friends!:)

Lindsay said...

I LOVE the zoo! I'm so excited to take Mylee this summer... even though she probably won't enjoy it much!

Clark Family said...

Hey, we decided not to go to St. Louis so sorry. Have fun if you go!