We got a fun Easter package in the mail last week! Gma & Gpa P sent us some fun presents. Jack loved his eggs (Especially when he got one open and candy was in it) and his bubbles! They were so nice to send us some Easter surprises, it was so fun! This is also Luke's favorite time of the year with all the basketball and all the girl scout cookies! He loves, loves Somoas! So when 15 boxes of Somoas came in the Easter package, you know that he was excited! Thank you so much, we love you!
Luke love the pic of you and all of your cookies!!!! I hope you didn't eat them all the same day. I should of put more candy in the eggs and less money since Jack was bummed when he opened the money ones!!! Someday he will appreciate the money!!!
4 comments:
Holy cookies! I have already eaten 3 boxes myself - those are the death of me!!!
Luke is getting fat....
Wow! that is so many cookies! Ha ha...Your family is so sweet to always send you guys packages on every holiday!:)
Luke love the pic of you and all of your cookies!!!! I hope you didn't eat them all the same day. I should of put more candy in the eggs and less money since Jack was bummed when he opened the money ones!!! Someday he will appreciate the money!!!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment