Sunday, March 16, 2008

Jack's birthday party (part 3)






So his 3rd and final party was in UTAH! Me and Jack flew home with Neils and Jill(it was so nice to not fly alone!) and came home to a big surprise party! (Thanks mom and Summer!) All the fam was there and we had pizza and cake. As you can see he had the cutest dinosaur cake! His smash cake to go along with it was a dinosaur egg and he loved it! It was fun to come home to everyone and see all of our family all at once! Jack loved it! So all in all I got my dream of Jack having lots of birthday parties and having him get spoiled by everyone. His birthday was exactly how I pictured it, I couldn't have asked for more! Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

Happy Birthday, Jack! He really is such a sweet little guy. I can't help but smile and feel happy every time I see him! I'm glad you guys got to do so many fun things...birthdays really are so special!

...I want to stick my finger in that cake and eat the frosting!