I want to take Jack and Avery to the park!!!THe pict of Jack in the swing looks like he's hurting a little bit...lol. Looks like sop much fun wish we were there, miss you:(
I wish we had warm days ahead. It is so cold out here in utah. It's one day away from april and we have snow? I can't wait for warm days. days outside and playing with taylah at the park. Jack is getting so big. They grow so fast don't they. My sisters and i think jack is such a cutie and he looks just like you.
Lucky that you are having warm days! I took Grace to the park the other day and it was freezing, but she didn't want to leave! BTW, I made my blog private and I realized I don't have your email address.
5 comments:
I want to take Jack and Avery to the park!!!THe pict of Jack in the swing looks like he's hurting a little bit...lol. Looks like sop much fun wish we were there, miss you:(
Just seeing if I can leave a comment - never done it before. . . So cute of Jack!
Love Mom
I wish we had warm days ahead. It is so cold out here in utah. It's one day away from april and we have snow? I can't wait for warm days. days outside and playing with taylah at the park. Jack is getting so big. They grow so fast don't they. My sisters and i think jack is such a cutie and he looks just like you.
What a cute little boy!!!! He is getting so big. I have to admit he is about the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Love, Grandma Jill
Lucky that you are having warm days! I took Grace to the park the other day and it was freezing, but she didn't want to leave! BTW, I made my blog private and I realized I don't have your email address.
Post a Comment