So my friend Tiff took these pictures of Jack and I loved everyone of them! It was so hard to choose which ones to put on here. Jack was being quite the character that day so she got some fun shots. It was fun to not have Jack's perfect smile in all the pictures this time. So if any of you are looking for a great photographer go to this blog http://tiffs-pics.blogspot.com/. (There are more cute pictures of Jack on her blog) She does a great job, and has some fun new ideas. I would totally recommend her! Thanks Tiff we love, love, love them!
I love these pictures! I love the facial expressions in all of the indoor ones! Way cute. And he looks adorable in that little hat. They all turned out great!
Those are so cute--Tiff did a great job. But it's probably not hard to get a good picture of Jack, he's such a cheeser! I love the first one, so funny.
7 comments:
Those are such cute pictures of little jack... I love all of his cute facial expressions!
I love these pictures! I love the facial expressions in all of the indoor ones! Way cute. And he looks adorable in that little hat. They all turned out great!
Such fun pictures, he is too cute. You dress him so cute.
I love this kid - to cute! (If I do say so)
The first one is great - it cracks me up. He's got so much personality!
Those are so cute--Tiff did a great job. But it's probably not hard to get a good picture of Jack, he's such a cheeser! I love the first one, so funny.
lol...I just LOVE the pictures!
Post a Comment