He has been so much fun and I don't think we could of ever dreamed up the kid that he has become. He is one of the funniest- actually the funniest person I know. He is so full of personality and keeps us laughing.
He has a Napolean Dynamite temper. When he gets frustrated he gets he gets big eyes and makes an annoyed sound. After the 3rd person said he reminds them of Napolean, I finally agreed.
He has said the funniest things lately that I neer want to forget:
He has crazy hair. I have a hard time cutting his hair very short because it matches his personality. He just isn't my Jack without his crazy hair. Whenever someone tells him he needs a haircut he says, "no, my mom LOVES my crazy hair" Its true.
Whenever he says something crazy and I say "where did you come from" he always states "New York City"
He always tells us he is from New York City. He Loves New York City. He likes to draw maps to New York and tell us all about his adventures there. (BTW he has never been there)
He has an imaginary friend. His name is Joe. He met him in New York City of course, and he told me in New York he was trying to catch up to Joe and said, "hey, wait up Joe"
Sometimes Joe is the one he blames when he is being naughty- "Joe taught me that"
He also tells us that he has played with Joe in New York and Kansas and they ride bikes together in Utah.
Jack wanted a drink of my Diet Coke one day and I told him no, he could have something else to drink. He told me "mom, Heavenly Father wants us to share. That makes him sad." You have gotta love when the stuff you teach them comes back to bite you in the butt.
Sometimes when he does something naughty and I go to put him in timeout he tells me, "but mom, I am your son."
He is disgusted by KFC. I am not really sure where this got started but whenever he sees the signs or anything he says, "I hate that yucky chicken place." He will not ever eat there and he gets very upset when he sees others eating the food. One night my parents came home later with some and were sitting outside eating and he went out and saw the boxes, he grabbed one of the boxes and raced in and said "MOM, look what they are eating." He had to come tell on Gma and Gpa. He says that it will make us fat- which is true. If only he felt that way about McDonalds too.
When he gets mad at me he tells me "you are not my mom anymore" You've gotta love 3 year olds.
Thanks Jackers for making the last 3 1/2 years the best of our lives!
2 comments:
He is SOOO funny. This post made me laugh out loud a lot.
oh sam, he is such a character. those things he says are so so funny. i love that he has that imaginary friend. super funny.
Post a Comment