Friday, September 24, 2010

1st day of preschool

Jack started his first day of preschool on August 25th. He goes on Tuesday and Thursdays from 9-11:15. His teacher's name is Miss Misty. He was so excited to go to school.

This is me trying to get a good 1st day of school picture. Didn't work out so well. He also grew out of ALL of his shoes that week. I swear within a couple of weeks he grew 2 sizes and couldn't fit into the 15 pairs of shoes he had. So the night before school we went everywhere trying to find the shoes I wanted to get him. No luck that night, so he ended up having to wear his very worn out crocs. Oh well.

Trying again in the car on the way there to get a good picture...
Finally got a good picture when we got there. I love this picture. Gma Jill always took a picture of Luke on the first day of school on the porch waving goodbye. He wouldn't do it on the porch but he finally did when we got to school.


I am so excited for Jack that he gets to start school! I love that he is getting to experience new things and learn new things even if I don't get to be there. I hope he has a great school yeat and meets lots of new friends! Avery is also in the class so we are crossing our fingers that the two of them together can behave!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

He is so stinking cute! I love all of the faces he pulls. He sounds like he has quite the personality:) I love your previous post with all of the funny things he says, so cute!

Mandy said...

such cute pictures. where did you find the backpack?