That's a great picture. For next time, though, I recommend a panoramic view so we can get the full effect of the Great Plains. You guys doing any concerts this summer?
Hooray!!! You are here! Holy cow, did Jack do ok on the trip???? I cannot imagine 18 hours in the car with a 1 year old.....
Welcome back to Utah...Did you do the whole drive in one day or did you stay in Colorado? Either way...you guys are troopers :)
The party has begun!!! Summer's house?
Welcome back Sammy! When are we going to get together? I think this Summer calls for a pool pass. What do you think?
It's great to be home huh!? I DO miss Lawrence though!!!
You there means you're not here. :(
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's a great picture. For next time, though, I recommend a panoramic view so we can get the full effect of the Great Plains.
You guys doing any concerts this summer?
Hooray!!! You are here! Holy cow, did Jack do ok on the trip???? I cannot imagine 18 hours in the car with a 1 year old.....
Welcome back to Utah...Did you do the whole drive in one day or did you stay in Colorado? Either way...you guys are troopers :)
The party has begun!!! Summer's house?
Welcome back Sammy! When are we going to get together? I think this Summer calls for a pool pass. What do you think?
It's great to be home huh!? I DO miss Lawrence though!!!
You there means you're not here. :(
Post a Comment