
Jack's best friend, Jane had surgery (tubes in her ears) yesterday. So of course we had o take her something to make her feel better. Plusit was their last real day to play together this summer, so sad.

Isn't he so sweet? He knocked on the door and waited patiently.

She loved them!

We just love Jane and we are going to miss her this summer! Lucky for us we will have plenty of time to play next year!
8 comments:
That is so cute! I love the picture of Jack waiting at the door, what a good friend to bring flowers!
That is very cute! When are you guys coming back?
oh my goodness...these pictures are so cute of jack and his little friend jane! He just looks like a little man standing at the door! How cute!
That second picture made me a little weepy. It might be the sweetest thing I have ever seen.
AHHH..That is too cute! I love him standing there at the door waiting to deliver his flowers... he's so darling!
Just one word. Priceless!
We finally got the internet hooked up down here in Wichita and decided to check out your blog. Jane was sitting on my lap and starting pointing and saying "Jack". She misses her friend. These pictures turned out adorable. I will just add them to the list of the pictures I need to get from you. We miss you guys! Hope that you are having a great time in Utah.
He is such a handsome little man, so sweet!
Post a Comment