
Sunday we headed up to Logan to go visit Great Grandpa Peterson's grave. Logan has a beautiful cemetery. Jack was having so much fun sitting by the graves and smiling for the camera.

Jack's full name is Neils Jack Peterson, Jack is the 5th generation Neils. The grave behind them is Jack's Great Great Grandpa Neils.

I thought this picture was sweet and shows you what a character Jack is.

When we went back home we made a stop at cousin Aiden's grave. It was very neat that my whole family could be there to remember our sweet little boy. I am sure him and Jack were best buddies up in heavena nd can't wait to see each other again!

I have really loved being around our families again. You don't realize what you have until they are gone. Probably the person I miss the most when we are in Kansas is my sweet Avery Loo. I hate to miss her growing up so it is nice to be here for so long.
9 comments:
Those are some really neat generation pictures! I am so glad you updated your blog today :) Reading blogs and updating mine is the only thing getting me through this crazy limbo time. We like St. George but school and work...not so much. We are ready to get on with our lives.
So glad your here~! I can't believe Jacks curly hair! So dang cute!!!
That is so fun you guys are home for the summer! if you have a day it would be fun to get together and go to dinner (like we always do:) Let us know! I am sure you will be pretty busy with family but when you have a day give us a call!:) Jack is growing up so fast, he is so dang cute!
I'm glad you guys are back in Utah for the summer.. I bet you are loving it! I ditto what leash says.. if you guys are ever free to hang out, give us a call! =)
Hey we miss you guys! Glad you are having fun with the family!
I am jealous of your generation pictures... That's cool that on Memorial day you made it more than a day off for barbecuing. You're so good.
I hear ya! My sister lives in Texas and I hate feeling like I am missing her kids grow up. There should be some law that makes sisters live in the same state. And I bet you Aiden and Jack were pals up there! Looks like it was a great day.
I love the face Luke is giving Jack in the last picture. Cute pictures!
I love your comment about Drew on my blog! I had to laugh...I totally forgot about drew and his tight bike shorts!
Post a Comment