Monday, March 1, 2010

Baby Charlie


Born: 8:17
Weight: 7 pounds 5 ounces
Height: 20 inches




25 comments:

Mandy said...

Congratulations you guys! He is so perfect! Can't wait to meet him.

john & natalie said...

Sam, he is A M A Z I N G! Look at all that hair!

Melissa Ross said...

Congratulations! He is darling! Please let us know if you need anything. Can't wait to meet him.

TheShippenFamily said...

He is so cute!! Congratulations!!

Ashlee said...

He's beautiful!! Love the blond hair and he looks like a shippen! Can't wait to see more pics!

Summmack said...

I love you baby Charlie!!!! It is breaking my heart I am not there to meet you :(

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness he is sooo darling!! I love all that hair! Congrats you guys!!

Alicia said...

Sammy! He is adorable! Look at all that hair, I love it!!

Emmy Z. said...

He's so handsome! Congratulations!

megship said...

He has the coolest hair do I have ever seen! Congrats!

Kellee and Brian said...

congratulations!!! he is so cute!! I love all his hair!

Jenni Hinckley said...

He is so cute! I love his hair, I can't wait to meet him!

The Collins said...

Oh My...he is absolutely a gorgeous baby!! Congrats:)

Melissa said...

Oh he is just SO cute! Jealous of that hair! My babies come out bald.

Myk said...

What a cutie Sam and Luke! Congrats!

Lori said...

Congratulations! I'm glad the doctors were wrong and that you didn't have a huge baby. :) Rest when you can.

Tiff said...

Yea we are so excited for you guys he is so cute! Love ya

hadjo said...

Charlie is so adorable! Evan loves to look at that picture. Super excited for you!

Jay and Ang said...

Yay! Another handsome little guy in the family!

Anonymous said...

He is a Peterson through and through!!!! He looks like Gpa Neils! I really do love the hair and I can hardly contain myself to not run to the airport right now! See you in a week!
Give Jack and Charlie a big kiss under their cute little chins for me.

We love you!
Mom P.

Tiffany Winters said...

Holy cow! how did you get a blond baby with hair?! He's a gorgeous baby! Congratulations!

Hill Family said...

Oh what a sweetie! We're so happy for you guys! He's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys :D He is freakin adorable. A funny mixture of Luke and the Shippens I think. Can't wait to hold him!!

xoxox
(fave) Aunt Ally

Rob and Courtney said...

He's adorable!!! I love his hair! Congratulations! Hope you guys are doing well!!!

Tim and Lara said...

ah he is sooo cute! I'm jealous you are done! I love his hair and glad he wasn't huge:)