Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Grandma Jill's visit

I've gotten behind in blogging again....
My computer died and I have been waiting to get it fixd because I know I have pictures on there that I need to post but I am getting too behind so I will just have to post those pictures later.

Here are a few of the pictures we took while Luke's mom was here (I know there are some more on my computer that I will post later)
A week after Charlie was born we dropped my mom off at the airport and only had to wait an hour before we got to pick up another Grandma. Luke's mom came in and then stayed the entire week with us. Jack was so excited to have another Grandma stay at his house. He loved teasing Grandma all week long. He started calling her Grandma Neils instead of Grandma Jill and he thought he was so funny. She would ask him what her name was and he would always say Grandma Neils and then laugh and laugh. He loves being a tease. It was also fun to hear them out in the living room each morning playing their game with the couch cushions each morning and both of them laughing. Jack had a lot of fun with her and of course she came and spoiled him like crazy which is something Jack has learned to LOVE! He convinced her that he must have the McQueen car with dirt on him, even though he has 15 other McQueen cars, a new movie to watch with her, and new KU gear.
She also was a big help with Charlie, a great cuddle buddy so that I could have some free time! I don't know who loved the snuggle time more her or Charlie!
She was a huge help, cooking wonderful meals and helping out with the boys and around the house. We were so glad that she could come out. We think the world of her and are so grateful to have a mom and grandma like her. Love ya Grandma Neils!




1 comment:

megship said...

Wow, I seriously don't even know what it would be like to have so much help when I have babies! Could your two moms come over and help me in October?

The boys are so cute and getting so big! You have quite the family there!