The day after we got home from the hospital playgroup was going to Great Harvest to see Bob the Baker. This is one of our favorite playgroups so I didn't want Jack to miss it. My good friend Jenni said she would take Jack. We dropped him off and he went and had a good time with his friends.
Here are all Jack's cute little friends:
Kannon, Owen, Jack, David & Aaron
Learning to make bread while Bob the Baker tells the story of the little red hen.


Then the next Friday while Luke's mom was here, Jack and I left Charlie home with grandma and dad and went to our friend Kannon's 1st birthday party. Jack was sad to be leaving Charlie but he loved the party! He told me on the way he wanted Charlie to come and I told him he was too little to be around lots of kids, and he told me to bring him and just leave him in his car seat, he loves his brother!
The party was St Patrick's Day themed and so cute!

1 comment:
I love all of the fun things that Jack has been able to do since you have been living there. I miss him teasing me and out fun little couch cushion game. Give him a big kiss for me!
Love,
Grandma Neils
Post a Comment