
So today we have officially been out of Utah for two weeks. I know that doesn't sound like a long time but already Jack has learned many new things. He is sitting up by himself really well now. He can sit there for awhile until he gets distracted and tries to grab something and ends up toppling over.

He is also sooo close to crawling. He gets up on his hands and knees and tries to take off. He usually ends up scooting backwards though. He gets frustrated because if he is trying to get to his toys he usually ends up farther away from them. I am just waiting for the day when he just goes for it. I am sure it will be soon.

This week his third tooth also cut through. It is on the bottom by the other two. I let him have a piece of watermelon in his mesh chewer (I don't know what they are called) and he went to town on it. Having a teething baby is so fun!

This is Jack's new best friend, Zippy the Zebra. He loved him from first sight at the store. He cried when I tried to put him back and I even tried to switch him with another animal, but Jack wouldn't go for it. He is pretty cute though.

He also started to smile when you pull out the camera. You could always get him to smile when you took a picture but now he does it on his own as soon as you pull it out. I love his smile, doesn't it make you heart melt!
4 comments:
I love his smile!
SO cute! It took a while for Mac to go forward too.Mac just started to kind of crawl. He goes three crawls? then falls. Jack is so ontop of things
Sam your wrong! I have the most handsome nephew ever! He couldn't get any cuter...still cry everytime I look at his pictures miss him (and you and Luke) so much. You should try to stay longer when you come out...me and andy will pay for you too!
Oh my gosh! He is sooo cute! How in the world is he already crawling? He is so advanced! Hey, I really need to ask you a question about your rocking chair, but my phone broke and I got a new one so now I don't have your #. Will you call me asap, I want to order it tomorrow! :-) I hope Luke is liking school and that you are liking Kansas. You can like anywhere with a nice outlet mall right? I can't wait to talk to you!
Post a Comment