Thursday, August 9, 2007

Beautiful Avery Gwen

On Tuesday, August 7 Avery was born! I was so excited that I was able to be there. I told Summer all along that she would come early enough that I could be there and my wish came true. I was able to be there through the whole birth, it was an amazing experience. She came out so beautiful and perfect. She was only 5 pounds 11 ounces and 17 and a half inches long. She is so tiny! You feel like you are just carrying the blanket when you hold her. She also came out with tons of dark hair! It is super cute. This picture she is brand new, I was one of the first to hold her.
We had to compare Jack to Avery and I decided that Jack is a monster now! He is like 4 times her size!


One of my favorite things about her is that she is a thumb sucker just like her aunt! Just minutes after she came out she starting sucking! Look at all her hair!


The 4 kids all together.


So I am sitting here crying as I write this blog, beacuse it kills me to know that I will not see Avery everyday like I saw Ethan and Haylee. In my family we are extremely close to the kids and I know that I will be with her it will just be a little harder since I am a thousand miles away. I already have my plane tickets to come home the end of September, and I told Summer to come up with a way to stunt her growth until then. I just wish I could kiss her little tiny head right now! We couldn't ask for a more perfect baby!





7 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

She is so beautiful...and all that hair!

Ashlee said...

SAm, it gets easier. THe first month sucks but really you move on and you'll enjoy the time you have with your little family. Plus we'll be seeing you hopfully this fall. Jack and Mac need time together.

Brittany said...

1st off, I love you new hair cut! You are one hot mama! Second, I really couldn't be happier for Summer. Baby Avery is adorable and is sure to be a knockout like the other 2 kids. You Peterson girls make pretty babies, nice genes! I can't believe you actually moved. Utah will always be home and you are lucky to go back and visit in Sept, but you will love Kansas and having it be your place. Tell Jack we love him and LOVE his smile. He's a photo baby for sure! We miss you!!!!!!

King Family said...

You are such a sweet aunt! I am sure it is so hard to leave. Cute kids!

Summmack said...

Sam I finally posted a few picts on my blog... I'll send you more but heres a start. Loves you! kiss Jack for me, I miss him:(

linds jo said...

Avery is so sweet! I hope you love Kansas...its hard at first but you will love it soon enough Im sure! Good luck

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you (and Summer!) on your beautiful little niece. She looks like an angel. I'm so glad everything went well and that you got to be there. Awesome.