Thursday, August 30, 2007

Weekend of Fun

So last weekend we got to spend lots of family time together. School hasn't been to bad for Luke (yet) and with being in a new place there are lots of things to see and do. This is Jack and Luke sleeping in, in doesn't happen to often now that school has started.
This is downtown Lawrence, its called Mass street. It is a really cute street with local shops and restaurants. We went and ate at one of our favorite local places, Free State Brewery and walked around the shops.
Saturday night we went with some friends to a Royals baseball game. The weather was perfect and it was a great night to go. We only live 40 minutes from pro baseball and football so I am sure this won't be our last game! We are just waiting for Luke to get totally consumed in school but until then we will have our fun!

5 comments:

Jen Carpenter said...

You guys are darling! I hope you are adjusting to your move, it can be difficult! I can't believe how big Jack is? Good luck with everything! When are you coming in September?

Jen

Lindsay said...

Sami! Jack is getting so big..he is so dang cute! I can't believe you guys live in Kansas.. I bet that will be a fun adventure. Hey how do you add a link to your blog? I cannot figure that out and it's driving me nuts!

Karrissa Winward said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun too before school gets tough! Lawrence really looks like such a cute town!

King Family said...

how fun. the royals game sounds especially fun to someone in my family...

Summmack said...

Sounds like so much fun...(probably better than the stingers) wish we were there! Is that the binki I bought him? loves ya