Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Quick Update
So most of you might think that right now I am riding in the car on my way to Kansas, but we are still in Utah! I am actually sitting at the hospital waiting for my sweet neice Baby Avery to arrive! I thought that while I was here I would get caught up on my blog, but it won't let me post any pictures so I decided to just tell everyone what is going on. A week ago we moved out of our house and have been living with my parents ever since. We have tried to cram in all the family time we could since we were supposed to leave on Monday. So when Summer went to the doctor last Thursday, they told her that her baby Avery wanted to see me and baby Jack, before we moved, so they were going to induce Summer on Tuesday (today)! Really she hadn't been growing very much in the last couple of weeks, so they decided to take her right at 37 weeks and get it over with. She is doing great and is healthy it is just more of a precaution. So of course I was not moving one day before Avery was to be born so we decided to stay a little longer. So I will keep everybody updated when she comes and in the next few days I will post pictures of the last week! Tomorrow we will really head off to Kansas and make the big move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad you are going to be there for this. Goodluck with the move. The midwest is the best!
How sweet of you guys to stay for the new baby! Have fun in Kansas. I am glad that I found your blog so I can see your little family grow...:)
Post a Comment