
So ever since I told Luke I had a haircut coming up, he has been trying to convince me to chop all of my hair off. I never get my hair to grow out for very long, because either I get sick of it or Luke convinces me to cut it. So of course I chopped it all off again! I really like it but it feels weird to not have any hair. I had been growing it out for quite awhile. I think that Luke relates my short hair to the days when we were first dating (the short short days when I was super skinny and tan!) If I can't get the rest of that, the least I can do is have cute hair!

4 comments:
love the hair cut!!! It makes me want to cut mine off too!
LOVE IT! Perfect for summer.
Sammy, it looks way cute!
Very cute Sammy.
Post a Comment