Thursday, July 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Ethan!

Ethan turned the big 7 on Monday! We all went to Jack and Jills bowling!
Jack was of course smiling! We don't know where he got all his smiles from!
This was my one and only strike, of course it happened when everyone turned around and wasn't watching. (And I promised I didn't use the bumpers that they put up for me)
This was Ethan's cute cake that Summer made for him. She makes all diferent kinds for all of their birthdays, and yes she already promised me she will fly to Kansas and make Jack's for his first birthday!
The whole family! My mom said that this would work for our family picture, since we haven't had one taken since 1994.

2 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

I think I know what family picture you are talking about. Might it be the classic denim one? Gotta love it!

How in the world did summer make the bowling ball? That is talent.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 7 his tight little p-ssy is ready for c--k , it feels fantastic f-c-ing a boy his first time, i usually come really quick , LOVE watching it drip from his ass after, come in them once they want c--k all the time afterwards