
So the last couple of weeks have been crazy as most of you have already read. We packed up all of our stuff and sent it with a moving company off to Kansas. We had about a week before we left so we moved in with my parents. We have been trying to sell our house for the last few months and finally a couple days before we moved we got an offer! So we were relieved to not have to worry about that from another state but it was sad to sell our first house. It was a great first home and we will miss it (especially because we are going back to an apartment).

I had to post a picture of Jack's nursery because I loved it. He never had a chance to sleep in it because he is still in our room, but oh well. I had to make it cute anyways. I promise once we get all moved in in Kansas he ill sleep in his crib since he is almost 6 months.

This is our bare townhouse! And so now off we go to Kansas! I am sure that it will be a good experience, but we will miss Utah! Utah will always be our home!
2 comments:
Jack's nursery is so cute! I love those letters! Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see pick of Kansas!
You will have so much fun! It is sad though when you see your place empty :(...it makes it so final.
Post a Comment