Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Sweet Town of Lawrence

So I know that you have all been dying to see where we live (I shouldn't show you pictures you should have to come visit to see it). This is our apartment building. We live in the top right, it isn't very exciting but I am sure we will be in this apartment for a year. I can live anywhere for a year, right? No I am kidding they really aren't bad. We are still waiting on our couch and still trying to get settled so I will post pictures of the inside later.
This is the building where Luke spends day in and day out at. The law school building.
We drove around town last weekend and tried to take pictures (most of them didn't work out) so I am sure you will see beautiful Lawrence in many other pictures. One thing that we were really impressed with were the frat houses. There is a whole street of them and they are massive, the nicest houses we have ever seen! As you can see because it was a Friday night they are all out on the lawn partying. Last Saturday we went to a really nice outlet mall. And guess what we found, we knew it had to be somewhere in Kansas? The Yellow Brick Road!

3 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

I am so glad you posted pictures of where you live. It looks like a cute town. Tell Luke good luck with school! Maybe you guys should join the frat!!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

Holy frat house!

King Family said...

How fun. I think you should put Jack in the stroller and walk down frat row....maybe Luke will get an invite....