Tuesday, August 21, 2007

First Day of School

So I am posting this picture for Jill my mother-in-law to show her that I continued on with the tradition. I really tried to get him to wave but he was stubborn and wouldn't do it. Ever since Luke started Kindergarten JIll took a picture of Luke on their doorstep waving goodbye. So how many years later we are still trying to keep that tradition! We are really proud of Luke and all the hard work he has put into his schooling though. He works so hard so that one day we can hopefully not live like students anymore! We love him and are so proud :)

3 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky @ Project Domestication said...

Good Luck with school, Luke! Sammy way to go on continuing the tradition!

King Family said...

I think you need to take another one with the "wave"..Luke reminds me so much of Sam.