Saturday, March 26, 2011

birthday celebration #2

Luke's parent's came up with the fun idea to take the boys to Pirate's island. We had a great time! pirate faces
the boys and their balloon animals

Jack making us laugh. The pirates came out to sing Jack happy Birthday and he just laughed the entire time. They sing really loud and he thought it was hilarious. It was hilarious watching him.

Then we went and played on the pirates ship and played arcade games.


We had a great time!! Thanks gma & gpa!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday Jack! I can't believe he is already 4. Time sure does fly so fast!

Linds was saying she saw a FB post that you guys bought a new house. Is it in Provo area? And rugs...ugh. I searched forever and ever. There are so many rugs but it hard to find good ones. West Elm really has some great rugs for the price...just wish they had one around here so we wouldn't have to pay shipping. Good luck with your house...that is exciting!

john & natalie said...

What a fun place! I've never heard of it before. That's so cute that Jack thought it was funny when they sang happy birthday to him. I can't believe he is 4 years old. And Charlie looks so grown up too!