The boys must have been good this year because Santa came and brought lots of fun stuff. Jack woke up and saw what he had brought and kept saying, "I can't believe it!". They got a new table for their new playroom and lots of fun little toys. Anybody who knows Jack knows he loves "little toys". He loves little figurines, he never gets tired of animals. Charlie got a walker and some fun music toys and a new collection of cars.






Santa fell in love with this accordian and knew it would be just perfect for the boys! (I am not going to lie- I have been known to practice a few times, I can almost play Yankee Doodle!)

Santa brought some wood New York blocks for Jack. He must know that Jack is from there and loves that city! Jack knew exactly what they were when he saw them.

Then we opened our family gifts. JAck and Charlie exchanged gifts- so fun to be able to do sibling gifts!

Char had to have a time out for a bottle.
Jack saw this Bolt at the disney store and had to buy it for Charlie. He was so excited to give it to him.
love the bed head

We made a quick stop at Summer's to see what the kids had gotten and then we headed over to Luke's house. We opened presents and had yummy muffins!
No comments:
Post a Comment