Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ally in Haiti

So as many of you know my little sister, Ally, has gone on an adventure of a lifetime. She has gone down with a group to Haiti on a 21 day volunteer mission. They arrived last Thursday and since then she has been able to contact my parents twice. She called last night and she is doing very well. Her spirits are still high even with all of the hard things they are seeing. She is working in the pediatric tent of one of the hospitals and spent the entire day yesterday bathing the little kids. She is having a great experience and she was still glad that she went :) we are excited for her to be able to experience something like this and we can't wait till we get to hear all of the stories when she gets home.
*
So if any of you would like to follow their group while they are down there I have linked some blogs and websites on my sidebar. They have already had many miracles happen and it is a great way each day to remind ourselves how blessed we truly are!

2 comments:

Emmy Z. said...

Okay, I have to tell you what a small world it is. I clicked on one of the links on your side bar, and it's a blog by Matt Huish! I worked with him a bit at my last job in Utah. Crazy! I hope they're all having a rewarding experience down in Haiti.

Scott and Stef said...

I went to a couple of those websites and it is so sad reading about what they are going through! That is so cool your sister gets to help out!