*Thanks Natalie for helping me take pictures, they turned out Great!
Tuesday I threw a party for Jack and his friends. He had a lot of fun and looked forward to all of his friends coming over all week long. We had a lot of fun, thanks friends for coming and making Jack feel special!
Here is what we did!
Sneaking into the cake
We had a good time but I was so glad when it was over :) I was hurting so bad afterwards I really thought I might have put myself into labor. It would have been just my luck to go into labor and end up having Charlie on Jack's birthday and without my mom being here yet. I am pretty sure it is going to kill me for the rest of my life to have 2 kids birthdays only 5 days apart!
4 comments:
Aves is so sad she didn't get to be there:( She kept looking at the picts and saying "ohhh that is fun, I wanna go to Jacks" with a sad face! Tell Jack Aves present is on its way :)
BTW love where you put your treadmill to keep all the kids in the party room, great idea ;)
Wish we could have been there too! I don't think I will let Jane see these posts, because she would be way too sad she wasn't there! Looks like such a fun party, and most important it looks like Jack had a great time.
You better make sure and pamper yourself and relax this last weekend! It was such a cute party!
Post a Comment