3......
2, 1 Blast off!!!
We had a space themed party for Jack this year.
Here are the details of the party:
the invites


Jack's solar system (my inspiration for the party, we got it to hang in his big boy room)

the table:

the cake:


the favors: rocketships

Earth cookies (yes I spent hours painting on the frosting with a toothpick)

homemade rocket suckers

inside the favors :

***a huge thanks to my mom for going all over Utah to help me find "rocket" party supplies, Lawrence has nothing!
****and yes you can laugh at me for doing this post, I love the little details in a party and I spent plenty of hours doing it all that I would like to toot my own horn :)
7 comments:
Such a cute birthday party! I love all the details, you did a great job!! Happy Birthday Jack!
Too that horn you are amazing!!!! I always have big plans for my kids parties and then I just get tired thinking of all the hours it will take to put it together and I give up. Really, you are a great mom and maybe someday we'll live by each other so I can hire you to put together my kids parties:) Jack is one lucky boy!
It does look like you spent hours! Way to go, everything is super cute! I am sure little Jack had so much fun!
Yes I will toot your horn to. That is amazing you did an amazing job. So so cute! Good Luck with the new one I wish I could be there to take pics maybe next time!
How darling! you did such a great job. you really are superwoman, doing all of that AND being 9 months pregnant.
It was an awesome party Sam. David is still playing with his rocket ship party favor. You did a great job!
I love party ideas. This is really cute!
Post a Comment