Saturday, January 23, 2010

the next week.....

The next week was a busy one. Luke had interviews in Vegas and Denver. So Monday I decided to go with Luke down to Vegas. We headed down and stayed them night in Mesquite. Oh how I love Mesquite (actually I hate it) but we did have a good time. It was actually the first time we have left Jack over night (give us a break we live 1200 miles from our family babysitters). We went to dinner, watched a big football game, and watched a movie. It was a nice night by ourselves. The next morning we drove down to Vegas and went to breakfast. That is where I took the one and only picture, the one up above. Then Luke went to his interview and I went to the mall. After he was done we made a quick stop to the outlets and then to In-n-out and headed home. It was a quick trip but it was fun! Thanks to our families for taking such good care of Jack, I am sure he hardely missed us!
The next day Luke got up at 4:30 am and headed to the airport to go to Denver. He spent the day there going to 2 interviews and then headed back home. Again a really quick trip.
So we are still waiting to here back from the firms, but hopefully after the 2 crazy days we are one step closer to knowing where we are going! Law school life is a fun one!

1 comment:

Scott and Stef said...

Wow!I can't believe Luke is already interviewing for a job! I bet you're so excited to be done with school. . .we still have 3 1/2years left :(
Good luck with the new baby! I love the name Charlie.