Saturday, October 31, 2009

All Hallows Eve

"I be Buzz"
I think we have heard that a thousand times over the last month and finally Jack got to be Buzz for Halloween! Oh and he was the most handsome Buzz around....
This is his serious Buzz face.
Luke was such a good sport and dressed up like Woody for Jack. Jack loved being Buzz and Woody with Dad!

Jack loves to have Dad fly him around in his costume.

We went trick or treating downtown on Mass street. Jack loved it.
He quickly got the hang of it and began running from person to person. Half way through his bag got to heavy he didn't want to carry it any more. I think he got plenty of candy!
Then I put on my Jesse costume and we headed to the church for the trunk-or-treat.
Jack with his friend Abby. Abby's mom helped me make mine and Luke's costumes. Her whole family was Toy Story characters so I just copied her ideas, she was such a big help!
Jack loved seeing other Buzz's. He loves to follow them around.
Our family....if only I wasn't a huge Jesse
Jack and Baby Kate, isn't she just the cutest pumpkin! We love her!
Then it got dark so Buzz had to put his night vision goggles on.
Jack and his friend Emily. He kept getting in her face and wanted her to look how cool his goggles were.
Time to go home so Buzz took one last fly around the car.
Showing me his loot!
I think he did pretty well!
Happy Halloween family, we missed all of you!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Cute costumes! I love how you all dressed up as a trio, so fun! And Jack did get a lot of candy, way to go!

Lindsay said...

So cute! How fun that you and Luke dressed up too- Such a cute idea! Looks like you guys had a good Halloween =)

Cade said...

I think Luke's costume is the funniest I've seen this year - for some reason I am still laughing (ten minutes later).

Happy Halloween.

Ashlee said...

Too cute!!! I love the look on Luke's face, you can he is was having a blast.

Bree said...

cutest Buzz ever!! oh and i love you and lukes costumes so so funny! miss you guys, love ya!

Tim and Lara said...

Jack is sooo cute as buzz! and of course you and luke look cute too!