So its a boy!!! We are super excited! Jack can't wait to have a brother, Luke was relieved (he was nervous about having a girl) and I am preparing myself to have 2 crazy boys! We love him already!
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We are so excited!!!!!!!! Two little boys is so cute!! They will be best buddies I am sure. Your right we all do love this little one already!!! I need to go shopping!
OH my gosh I am so freaking excited how fabulous is that I always thought it would be so fun to have 2 little boys close together! Oh they are going to be so cute and I love the name so so cute! COngrats I love ya!
Congratulations on another boy! I LOVE the name, kind of jealous you have one already picked. Rex is actually Gabe's middle name, good strong middle name:)
Two boys in a row is the best! Cheap and great entertainment.And I love the name. If our next is a boy Drew wants to name him Rex. Great minds think a like.
14 comments:
We are so excited!!!!!!!! Two little boys is so cute!! They will be best buddies I am sure. Your right we all do love this little one already!!! I need to go shopping!
We love you guys!
Grandma Jill and Grandpa Neils
Aw, congrats! Jack will love having a little brother. Garrett asks me frequently when I'm going to have a brother for him!
OH my gosh I am so freaking excited how fabulous is that I always thought it would be so fun to have 2 little boys close together! Oh they are going to be so cute and I love the name so so cute! COngrats I love ya!
Congrats you guys! Jack and Charlie (love the name) are going to be great friends. It is so fun to have two of the same gender right in a row!
How fabulous!! Congratulations!
Can I tell you how much I LOVE THAT NAME! Oh I cant wait to meet him. Jack will be the cutest big brother!
Congratulations on another boy! I LOVE the name, kind of jealous you have one already picked. Rex is actually Gabe's middle name, good strong middle name:)
Two boys in a row is the best! Cheap and great entertainment.And I love the name. If our next is a boy Drew wants to name him Rex. Great minds think a like.
Congrats on another boy! He and Jack will best buds!
Yay congrats!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!
Yay for boys! And Charlie is such a cute name. That is fun that Jack will have a little best bud! Little Charlie and Jack! So cute!
I love the name Charlie- So cute!! and it fits so well with Jack.... They will be best little buddies =)
Congrats! Matt and I didn't know you were expecting! We've been absent from the blogging world but are getting back into it. Exciting for you! :)
Post a Comment