Last Saturday we went and saw "UP". We LOVED it. After we got past the shock of it being $27 for a matinee, we really enjoyed it. Jack sat with his glasses on and didn't move through the whole movie. It was a fabulous movie.
I am glad that I get to make my own adventures with Luke and Jack, even if it is just simply eating ice cream and feeding ducks. I love my 2 boys!
6 comments:
We miss ya'll!! You are always doing the funnest things. Jack is getting so big and he has the cuttest personality. I love it. He looks like one fun kid.
Oh we are excited to see that too! Glad to see you guys doing stuff out there in Iowa!
We went and saw that too! It was so cute! Hope Iowa is going ok :)
If Jack sat through it maybe Mac would. The last movie we tried to go see was Kung fu panda. He lasted 15 minutes.
Yeah I loved that movie... It was way cute! That's awesome that he did so good =)
I'm SO impressed that Jack sat through a movie. That is awesome! I tried a movie once with both my kids and it's a good thing I had food to keep them entertained:)
Post a Comment