Sunday, June 14, 2009

childrens museum part 3

then we went to one of jack's favorite, the ball room

they had all kind of things they could do with a golf ball, send it through a roller coaster
you had to try to send it down he chute and land the ball in the bucket, while the bucket went around in a circle
and they even had a train table, he could spend hours with a train table
then off to the construction set.....


and the lego room
and finally to the farm.....



whew, we did a lot and we didn't even go to all of the rooms!! It is definitely a 2 day event. Good thing we have all Summer!

3 comments:

megship said...

I am just dying that there aren't any other kids there! Oh yeah, I guess you aren't in Utah where everyone has fourty kids...

Jenni Hinckley said...

That looks like so much fun! Jack looks so much bigger than the last time I saw him, his is getting so tall!

Hill Family said...

Cute cute cute. What a fun place to take Jack! Hope you're having a good summer.