Last Thursday we went and picked asparagus. This is one of my favorite activities. It is so beautiful out there on the farm, and I love the fresh asparagus. It is too die for. We had a lot of asparagus that had been snapped in a few places, because Jack would get to excited and snap the tops off before I could stop him.

Oh my did we have a muddy mess! But it was oh so fun. I think I am re-living my childhood through Jack, it was so fun to watch him stomp around and splash in the mud. Another little boy, Addison, joined him and Jack thought he was hilarious. Addison would dive on his belly right into the mud, and Jack would laugh and laugh. Addison was completely covered with mud. When the boys had had enough the farmer came out and hooked up the hose. Jack was not a fan of getting sprayed off with cold hose water. It was pretty funny he kept running around me in circles trying to dodge the hose. I finally just stripped him down so he could get in the car. It was so fun to watch him be a little boy. I love having a little boy.
4/22/09

4 comments:
I love the muddy pictures... I guess when you said he was covered in mud, I didn't expect that he was really COVERED in mud. You're such a fun mom.
These are GREAT pictures. You are such an awesome mom.
I wish we could have picked aspargus while I was there! I love his SMILE....I cant help but smile so big when I see it! Cant wait to see you!
Hey Sammy! That story about the tornado is crazy! How scary...I am glad you guys decided to go in the store and stay!
Also love the pictures of Jack in the mud. Sounds like he was loving every minute of it!
Post a Comment