Friday, April 17, 2009

easter fun

(warning: major picture overload- our families love this!)

our little bunny


easter sunday

Jack looked very handsome in his easter outfit. We had stake conference, and it was a broadcast for the midwest states so we were able to hear from Pres. Monson. What a great way to spend Easter Sunday. We are very thankful for the real meaning of Easter and for our Savior Jesus Christ.


the easter bunny came

The easter bunny brought Jack some fun things this year! He got an art box full of art supplies, an art apron, fun paint brushes, paints, and crayons. He also got the movie Wall E and some more treats!

He was pretty excited when he woke up
He also got a fun chick balloon punching bag!

coloring eggs

We had a great time coloring eggs this year. It is so fun now that Jack is old enough to really participate. He made some awesome eggs!





easter surprises

Jack was spoiled again by the grandparents, they are always so sweet to think of him.
My mom sent him some surprises with Avery and Summer. Jack loved his treats, and he looks very handsome in his shirts. (I will have to post pictures of the shirts, the colors are adorable.) Thanks mom, love ya!
I must have taken his treats to try to get a picture with his shirts, he doesn't look very happy.
Then Easter week he recieved a package from Gma & Gpa P. A McQueen bucket full of treats , and a cute outfit and sunglasses. They keep him styling! Thanks for the package, we love ya!A little after he opened his package, he was being a little to quiet, Luke and I walked in to find this. He wanted his chocolate sports balls so bad, he gnawed at the bag. It was pretty gross. The things we do for chocolate....
our second easter egg hunt

We had another easter egg hunt at music class at the church. It was raining so we had to have it inside but the kids had a lot of fun.
Jack with his full basketenjoying the treats with friends
our first easter egg hunt

When Av's was in town, aunt summer put together a cute easter egg hunt for the kids. They had a lot of fun. They collected treats, bubbles, windmills, and a special Mcqueen car. The only time we had to squeeze an easter egg hunt when they were here was right before bed one night. They looked pretty cute in their jammies out hunting for their eggs! (again Summer has all the pictures, these are the only 2 I had on my camera)

4 comments:

Myk said...

That chocolate bag is hilarious

megship said...

Holy crap! I wish I was your kid!

Hill Family said...

So fun- you make me feel like a bad mom.... all David got was some crappy bubbles and a duck. I didn't even do anything for Aaron. Ha ha I'm so proud of Jack's problem solving skills! He wanted that chocolate and wouldn't let a simple net stop him.

TheShippenFamily said...

He is so cute! I love the chocolate all over him!