Our little Jayhawk.So as most of you know KU stomped North Carolina last night! What a fun night! The boys headed off to priesthood (aren't they dedicated, we believe because they went to priesthood KU got off to a 40-12 start) and the girls came over to start watching the game. The boys got to our house at half time to finish watching the game with us, even though during priesthood they were getting updates on the game. There was no way to shut out all the noise around the institute building where they were watching priesthood. They got a few explicit phrases yelled about the game from the surrounding houses during Pres. Monson's talk. We had a full house. It was quite the night.
Yes this is the streets downtown. Out of control!
So here we go again tomorrow night! We are looking forward to stomping Memphis too!
GO KU!
5 comments:
Thanks again for having us over and for having us over again tonight to watch KU DOMINATE Memphis!!! It's been so much fun getting all caught up in the excitement!!:p)
YEAHHHHHHHHH JAYHAWKS!!!! TALK ABOUT AN EXCITING GAME!
MOM SHIPPEN
So... I didn't know Kansas was such an exciting place! :) Looks like some fun! Maybe I WILL have to come out there
Sis
He is the cutest little Jayhawk I have every seen!!!
Grandma Jill
So, Steve and I are glad ya'll are excited and enjoying this, because we are still pissed!!! Thank goodness my Lady Vols made up for it last night with their National Champ Win. Leslie
Post a Comment