that is so funny! I love that he is helping you clean it is so true - when they start doing big kid stuff it just makes them seem so old! It is already making me sad too!
Sammy... yeah a new post! Jack is getting so big and he is so cute with his little friend. When are you guys coming back to Utah for the summer? We need to get together when you do! =)
4 comments:
that is so funny! I love that he is helping you clean it is so true - when they start doing big kid stuff it just makes them seem so old! It is already making me sad too!
Sam.
He is so cute! I love the dusting story. I can't believe how grown up he is getting! That is so fun!
Sammy... yeah a new post! Jack is getting so big and he is so cute with his little friend. When are you guys coming back to Utah for the summer? We need to get together when you do! =)
I knew when we were there and Jack got mad at me for leaning on his chair that it was his prize posession.
Grandma Jill
Post a Comment