So I think I did the video wrong, but if you click on it and then find it in my album on Photobucket and click on it again you can watch it, sorry!
So tonight me and Luke were just sitting around when all of a sudden Luke yelled out that Jack dit it, he was crawing! For the past month he has been able to get around and he was pretty much crawling but not all the way. He would crawl once and then head dive and get up and do it again, or he would scoot his way around. He was working way to hard to get around and we were just waiting for the day when it would click and it finally did! I noticed today he got around a little faster but I never saw him moving so I didn't realize he was actually crawling. He scared me half to death this morning,as I put him in his room with some toys and went to clean the tub, the next thing I knew he was biting my leg. He is going to just get faster and faster, so here we go! He is so fun and it is so fun to see him grow and develop each day! We love him and think he is pretty darn cute!

7 comments:
SO cute! I love how he sticks out his left leg when he crawls.Crawling is so fun but it brings new challenges. Yesterday I was cleaning and Mac was in his room one minute and the next he was under the kitchen table and for a second I thought I had lost him.
That video makes me want to see Jack. We really need to get together.
It was fun talking to you yesterday. Thanks for the tips on the new blog template.
-Drew was watching the video too and was wondering who had the girly legs:)
The leg thing is hilarious! Wish we could see it in person thanks for the video love ya
I am glad everybody is noticing the leg thing Jack does, it is my favorite! Ash-I hope that you didn't think those hairy legs were mine, Luke says that they may be girly but it only matters whats between them :)You can tell drew that.
That is so dang cute! I love when babies start to crawl... =)
I love that the Diet Coke was Jake's bribery to crawl. Food was the only way to get Grace to crawl to me! I also noticed his leg when he crawls, and I think it's the cutest. Sammy I wish we hung out while you were in Utah! Looks like you were busy and had lots of fun.
I love when they crawl. Jack is so cute.
Grace wants Jack to know that she thinks he's the studliest crawler she's ever seen :)
Congratulations--this is so exciting!
Post a Comment