So we had lots of fun in Utah but we were definetly ready to go see our dad! It was a long week without him! Luke was so worried Jack wasn't going to remember him but as soon as we saw him he couldn't get enough of him. He wanted nothing to do with me anymore. It was so fun to see him so excited to see his dad! the are best little buddies and have so much fun together. the next morning when jack woke up and realized dad was still there he gave hime like 20 kisses in a row. It was so sweet. We can't wait till December when Dad gets to come home to Utah with us and we don't have to choose between him and family!



5 comments:
Sam you look so good!! I love your hair and you look like you have lost weight (you didn't need to loose any).
It looks like you had a great time in Utah. I love all the pictures. Jack is getting so cute!
Love the pictures! How was the first plane ride? Jack is at such a great age for stuff like that. I bet he just flirted with all the ladies around him!
Looks like you had so much fun in Utah... I bet it was fun spending time with the fam! We will have to get together when you come for Christmas. Jack is so cute and is getting bigger! =)
Hey sorry we missed you while you were home! Your family says jack is getting so big. Your blog is so cute...which site did you use?
There is nothing cuter to a mom than watching her kids with daddy. I bet it made going back to Kansas a little easier. :)
Post a Comment