Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Schaake's Pumpkin Patch

So over Fall Break we also tried to go to the pumpkin patch. We went on a day that it had been raining all morning, so by the afternoon even though it had cleared up it was muddy so the wagon ride wasn't open. So we took a few pictures with Luke and then me and Jack went back to the pumpkin patch on Friday with our playgroup. It was fun. It was a little windy (you can see Jack's whispy hair blowing in the wind) but it was nice and we had fun.





2 comments:

Tiff said...

Sam- so cute I love it! I can't believe how big he is to cute!!!

Alicia said...

Hey sammy,
Jack is such a cutie! You guys make such a cute little family! I love checking out your blog to see what you guys are up to!