So since Jack does something new almost every week we always have alot to write about! The first thing he did this week is he finally found his toes! Whenever he is on his back he loves to hold his toes, he even got his big toe up to his mouth one time and sucked on it! Then on Sunday we tried to give him rice cereal for the first time. As you can see it did not go very well! He seemed to not really like the taste. He did do some pretty cute faces though. I am sure its because he keeps getting snuck little tastes of good food like watermelon and a little chocolate every now and again. So I guess I wouldn't like rice cereal either. We will have to just keep trying!
Monday, July 2, 2007
Jack Update
So since Jack does something new almost every week we always have alot to write about! The first thing he did this week is he finally found his toes! Whenever he is on his back he loves to hold his toes, he even got his big toe up to his mouth one time and sucked on it! Then on Sunday we tried to give him rice cereal for the first time. As you can see it did not go very well! He seemed to not really like the taste. He did do some pretty cute faces though. I am sure its because he keeps getting snuck little tastes of good food like watermelon and a little chocolate every now and again. So I guess I wouldn't like rice cereal either. We will have to just keep trying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mac had a hard time with solids too! Mixing the cereal with breast milk really helped!
Sammy,
Angie King here...I found your blog through my friend Lisa who has Emilie Nuttalls, so basically I am a big NERD! Anyway, I am glad that I did because I can finally see your cute little boy.....congrats!
Hey I just found your blog and its so cute...I cant believe Jack is so big. Time sure does fly when your havin fun being a momma. This is a great way to keep tabs on you guys when you move. Our is lindspete.blogspot. This is Kennys wife Lindsay p.s.
that is hot it looks like he has a nice big mouthfull of come, i LOVE coming in babys mouth my ex ran home daycare baby to 5 mostly so i got lots of c--k sucking, i licked and rubbed a ton of p--sy, played with lil c--ks, i bathed them , took them to potty, changed them and licked the c--t, only rule was no penetration, must say looking at the hairless puffy lil c--ts i want to though
Post a Comment