I was able to go with Jack and his preschool class to the pumpkin patch.
Jack being a monster and Avery going along with him.
Summer & I also put together a little Halloween party for play group.
The spooky lunch:
gotta love the bulk candy at Winco!


I loved all the things Jack thought to put on his house: he had a garden on the left, with corn and a garden snake, a pumpkin patch on the right and a body burind in the backyard.
Their haunted village
playgroup is always a good time!
It was a little short though!
Jack also had a Halloween party at school. He decided that he wanted to be Buzz for his school party because he said he never got to be Buzz in Utah. It was great though because I didn't have his other costume ready and it made it super easy!
It was a little short though!
1 comment:
Jack cracks me up!!! He has so much personality! You look great Sam, skinny mini!
Post a Comment