On the last full moon of the season we headed up to Sundance to ride the lift. They do this every full moon in the Summer and it was so fun. It was so relaxing and peaceful and so beautiful up in the canyon. The mountains are one my favorite things about being back in Utah.
Grandma Kathy joined us.


I know I am trying a little too hard to smile and not fall of the lift at the same time.

We lost Charlie's pacifier walking around before we even got on the lift. This kid cannot survive without a pacifier. So to have a semi-quiet ride and not disturbe everyone around us- this is what we had to do....

When we got in the car Jack said, "I wish Joe was here" (his imaginary friend) He is too funny and I love that he has an imaginary friend.
9/24/10
No comments:
Post a Comment