Monday, May 10, 2010

catching up and saying goodbye

Last Friday we met up with our friends Devin & Melissa. Devin graduated last year and they moved out to Kansas City. We have been meaning to get together with them all year and we were so glad we finally did it! They were our first friends when we moved to Lawrence, we lived by them in our first apartment. We had such a fun night! We went to a hibachi grill and the kids loved when the man cooked our food in front of us. Then we got to go see their new house, it is so beautiful! They are so grown up now, we can't wait till we get to be grown up too! Jack loved playing with Payton. She was reading books to him in their playroom and I went down there he told me, "can you just leave mom?" Then they came up wearing king and queen crowns. We really had a great time.
Thanks for the fun night Devin & Melissa!
5/6/10

1 comment:

Melissa Ross said...

It was so good to see you guys. Can't believe we waited so long. I know the girls had a great time too! I can't believe it's already been three years since we meet you guys. I wish you were staying in the Kansas City area but I'm also so excited for you. Congratulations Luke!