Thursday, May 13, 2010

mothers day

I had a great mother's day this year. We spoke at church on Sunday, so the morning was a little stressful but we managed to pull it off. It actually ended up being a blessing we got to speak on Mother's day, because we had a chance all week to reflect on our own mothers, and read many wonderful talks on mothers.

The rest of the day we just relaxed and had a nice dinner. Thanks Luke for making it a great day!
I couldnt ask for anything else.....
Jack made little packages for the grandmas. He made them paper flower baskets and chose out some yummy treats to send with them. He was so excited for them to get them in the mail!
Luke and Jack went and picked me out a new pair of shoes. I love them. Jack told me that they were beautiful shoes and when I put them on he said, "you are beautiful!" He was so excited.
We are very excited to see our own mother's this week! We love them and are so grateful for them!

No comments: